Google
 

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ghost stories from India


A Ghost Scared of Yamraj by siddharth
I have heard the stories of ghosts and paranormal experiences of people in older times from my grandmother. But today, no one believes in such things because we are living in the 21st century where such incidents are considered to be a symbol of mockery. But the supernatural happening that occurred ...
Barnstorm Kashmir by Sam
During this summer vacation -- back in Kashmir -- every morning we would get up to hear the latest lowdown about Abdullah, the ghost in our neighbor's newly built home. My sis would religiously narrate the Jinn's slate of activities from the previous day. She would in turn get the dope straight from...
Black Magic by Gujral
This has been the most dreadful experience in my life. I had never imagined I would see such a day. Me and one of my friends used to go to private tuition in a quite remote place. I have always heard of black magic stories but always took them for a joke. My grandmother and my mum always said that m...
Ghost that Looked Like Me by Bliss006
I would like to tell you guys a small story that happened years ago in Mumbai. I was about 9 years old at that time. During the summer vacation my uncle used to take me and my other siblings to a nearby park to play. Every evening we went to the park, played on the swings, the slide and the jungle g...
Ghosts of a Couple by anil desai
I was in college and was required to stay in Bombay India with my maternal uncle. Since the accommodation was short, I was required to stay on the room in the terrace at the end of the staircase. The lights in the terrace were put off after 12 midnight. I did not get good sleep so I came out of the ...

0 comments:

Popularity